A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
[Entry to the" I Can't Draw" Game Jam]
Cave Dwellers is a 2D platformer with stealth elements built in. Choose to dodge and avoid all enemies; or go all in and destory all enemies in sight. Explore a range of levels deep down in the underground and find hidden collectables.
Cave Dwellers will be released as a work in progress game and will recieve support and stay in developement after the game jam has concluded. I plan to have Cave Dwellers ready to be a full game.
|Movement||Jumping||Door Interaction||Shop Interaction||Dropping Through Platforms|
|Left & Right arrows are responsible for the horizontal movement.||Space an "Z" are used for jumping; whichever is preferred.||Use the Up arrow on gold and non-mossy stone doors.||Up arrow whilst underneath the selected object.||Down arrow to drop through wooden platforms.|
- Lewis Martin (_LCPM) - Gameplay Programming, Art, Sound Design
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 20/04/19: Day Ten (Bug Fixing)30 days ago
- 18/04/19: Day Eight (Alpha Out Now!)32 days ago
- 17/04/19: Day Seven34 days ago
- 16/04/19: Day Six34 days ago
- 15/04/19: Day Five36 days ago
- 14/04/19: Day Four37 days ago
- 13/04/19: Day Three38 days ago
- 12/04/19: Day Two39 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.